June 26, 2011

Welcome


Hello! I'm so happy that you are here. Put your feet up and stay a while. :)

I made the big decision to put this little blog here on facebook so you can follow my European travels this summer (and after, if you so please). This post is to introduce you to The Soundtrack, and explain some things that go on here.

First off, I will post a song at the end of every post. I am a huge music lover, so this really is one of my favorite parts of blogging. I love sharing new finds with people and I hope you will discover some new artists to love.

Along with everyday life/exciting events posts, I have some regulars here:


  • Monday Moments. It's pretty much the same thing as Sydney's Awkward and Awesome posts on The Daybook. These usually happen every Monday, but only if I have some juicy ones to post (or if I'm not lazy). See them all here.
  • To Happiness posts. I will usually ask one person to give me a list of 10 things that make them oh-so happy, then I feature them on here. Here are the To Happiness posts I have done so far. If you want to be featured, go ahead and email me your happy list at cydneec01@gmail.com.
  • Confession Sessions. This is just a little list of things that you may or may not know about me. I try to do these once a month. Here are the three that I've done.

Ok, I think that is all! (Just a little note on these 'regulars': they may not be happening as frequently while I'm here in the UK) So, do me a favor and click that little 'follow' button on the right (if you have a gmail account). I would love to see your little faces. Who knows? Maybe I'll contact you for your happy list and you'll get a feature on the blog. Then you'll be famous.


Day 22: A song you listen to when you're sad. Here's Silent My Song by Lykke Li. I really love her. Go here to listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment