June 7, 2011

Kristen: To Happiness


It's about time I feature this lovely lady on here. Here's the story. I picked a random apartment in King Henry at the last minute for my first year of college. Move in day came around, and I was so nervous. Who will my roommates be? Will I like them? Will I like sharing a room with a random person? Well, all my fears went away when I met Kristen, the girl I would share a room with for two school years! Kris is always someone you can talk to. She can make you feel better in an instant. Through these last years, there were plenty of tears, lots of laughter, tons of random and hilarious conversations, and a lot of bedtime heart to hearts. From all of this, a strong friendship developed. There were also many times that we held 'rage dances'. When we got tired of studying for midterms or finals, or were just plain frustrated with life, we would blast an upbeat song and 'rage dance' it out. I miss this girl!

Kristen: To Happiness
1. The people in my life. My wonderful family and friends.
2. SPORTS!! Watching, playing, discussing, studying, and anything else that has to do with them. 
3. Music that makes you feel like you are in a movie. But let's be honest here, mostly just music in general. 
4. The compliments that I get from the preschoolers I work with. They are so genuine and you know that they are just full of pure kindness, My favorite is "miss kristen, you look like a pretty pretty princess." Who's heart wouldnt melt hearing that? 
5. College. Wow, I have met some amazing friends that I will keep forever, and have learned more in these three years than I ever imagined. 
6. Seeing people do random acts of kindness for others....it makes me happy to see that there is still so many good people in this world. 
7. Seeing people ride motorized scooters. It gives me a sense of pride, like I am in an elite club for driving one of those around for a period of my life. 
8. Summers in Eagle Idaho. Some of my favorite memories and best times of my life have come from these summers. 
9. Making plans and thinking about the the future. I'm a huge dreamer, but it makes me happy to know that there are endless possibilities. 
10. The gospel of jesus christ, this one takes the cake. 
**bonus: 11. Finding really great youtube videos and sharing them with Cydnee, Taylor, and Paige. I cant even try and count how many times this takes place


Gosh, I love this girl. I can't wait for another great school year!






Day 9: A song that you can dance to. Perfect. I know for sure that Kris and I danced to this on a 'finals study break' last year. Also we danced to it allll the way to St. George. Drop it Low- Ester Dean with Chris Brown.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Kristen! She's among the select few that I have adopted as daughters!!!

    ReplyDelete