June 23, 2011

So Green


Ireland is probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Seriously. We loaded up the bus and headed to Bunratty Castle and spent an hour looking around. It was really cool with steep spiral staircases that we almost died on.



After that, we hopped back on the bus and made the 2 1/2 hour drive to Dingle. The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. There were rolling hills covered in green grass and trees as far as you could see. It started raining a little, and rainbows were popping up all over the place.

I'm super proud of this picture

We got to Dingle and checked into our bed and breakfast. It was around 9pm and we all were starving. Kelsey and I asked our cute little bus driver, Peter, for recommendations on food. He told us to try Harrington's, a fish and chip place. So after we got settled, we headed down the block to eat. The lady who took the order has such a thick Irish accent and I couldn't understand a word she was saying. So I just, said your normal fish and chips please! Then I almost cried as I coughed up 14 euro for it. But it was worth it. Best fish and chips ever!

Now, we are back at the B&B, not really tired because it's 4:30 at home, but it's midnight here. Woo! I really can't believe I'm here right now! It still doesn't feel real!

Just way glad that I'm in Ireland.

**This was a post from yesterday, but I couldn't add pictures! So that's why I'm posting today :)




Day 18: A song you wish you heard on the radio. That would have to be something by Jesse Woods. Here's Pj.

No comments:

Post a Comment