August 16, 2011

Falling for Fall

Even though it's still blazing hot outside, I've been thinking about fall. Fall is my favorite time of year. The changing leaves, a new semester of school, new apartment, my birthday, and my most favorite: fall fashion. I've spent a little time getting together a list of my favorite fall pieces.


First off, maxi skirts and midi skirts. Both of these are appropriate for spring, summer, and fall.

High waisted skinnies with flats, and one great leather jacket.



I'm starting to wonder if stripes will ever go out of style.














The perfect pair of boots and lots of leather.





Cute, comfy hoodies.


Skinny jeans with either boots, a slouchy cardi, and a scarf, or a gingham shirt, and a military style jacket.


Last, but not least, brightly colored pants. Love them.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

P.S. I love this song

No comments:

Post a Comment