August 10, 2011

Bonjour (one more time)

Never ceases to amaze me.
My last day in London was bittersweet. I have grown to love that city so much, and I am going to miss it terribly. I was my parent's tour guide, so I hustled them around the city, getting them from place to place. We first went to the Tower of London and then to St. Paul's. I made my parents climb to the top for the amazing view  while I wandered around (520 steps a second time? No way no how). We had afternoon tea there, then went to Harrods to look around. That left us just enough time to get us to Wicked. I loved it even more the second time.

This morning, we got on the Eurostar to Paris. We had a lovely lunch in the front of a cafe, then walked to the Eiffel Tower. Well, it was a lot further than we thought. We hung around there for a few hours then headed back. We're guessing we walked around 6-7 miles total. Phew! My poor feet are not looking so pretty.

The next few days here will be packed and full of fun times as a family. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment