December 30, 2011

2011: A Year in Review

Do you ever step back and think about how much happens in one year? There's a lot of events, aren't there? Small moments, big events, vacations, and new experiences all mixed into 365 days. I think that this year has been the most life-changing for me thus far, as I've made one of the most important decisions in my life... serving a mission. Let's take a look back, shall we?

January: Spent time in the Holy Land.
 February: Went on a road trip with my best friends to California.
 March- participated in Jimmermania and in a flash mob.
April- Completed my Sophomore year at BYU
 May- Took a trip to Florida, and to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
June- Started my study abroad in Ireland.




July- Spent time in London, Paris, Wales, and Scotland. Also got to go to the World Premiere of Harry Potter 7 part 2.


 
 August: Went back to Paris and London, this time with my parents.
 September- Got my mission call to Bahia Blanca, Argentina, and saw my favorite band, Fleet Foxes, in concert in Berkeley, CA.
 October- Spent my birthday with my closest gal pals and was Mr. Green in a group Halloween costume.

 November- Spent Thanksgiving in Lubbock, Texas.
December- Welcomed a friend home from his mission, and had a wonderful Christmas at home.


Phew! What a year! I am so excited to see what 2012 brings.

From Finner by Of Monsters and Men on Grooveshark

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture of the Christmas tree and I love Paris. It is my absolute favorite city in the world. I was there for the fourth time back in October. Happy New Year! (I found you through I believe i unicorns)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my freakin' heck! this year looks amazing! can i sneak in your suitcase next time you're off on an adventure??

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful shots. And the way you described every picture was really awesome. I hope you'll continue writing for more.

    study abroad in ireland

    ReplyDelete