December 21, 2011

Mission Bucket List


- Complete the Harry Potter series (again). Currently on book 4.
- Watch all the Harry Potter movies back to back (maybe not all one day).
- Go tubing.
- Ski.
- Make a snowman.
- Spend as much time with my friends and family.
- See as many new movies as I can, and watch some of my old favorites.
- Go to the temple 22 more times (30 is the goal before the mish).
- Get shirts for all the skirts I have (this is a big must. I have 10 skirts and 2 shirts... see the problem?)
- Go to Mexico (that will take place in January, yay!)
- Complete the Book of Mormon (my challenge was to start over when I got my call, and finish before I enter the MTC).
- Read Preach My Gospel.
- Have one awesome Christmas and New Years.
- Be crafty in some way (this would include actually making something from my pinterest boards).

Goshen by Beirut on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment