January 4, 2012

Jumping on the Bandwagon


 
A. Age: 21
B. Bed size: Queen. A blessing from living at home. At school, I sleep on a twin, and constantly bang my head, knees, and elbows on the wall through the night. 
C. Chore you hate: Washing dishes. Cue gag reflex.
D. Dogs: Had a Yorkie, her name was Gracie Lou Freebush. Now she lives with our cleaning ladies... and she's fat.
E. Essential start to your day: Listening to music.
F. Favorite Color: Trick question. I don't have one.
G. Gold or Silver: Currently gold. But it changes. 
H. Height: 5'7 and 1/2. Ok, maybe 5'8, but I'm not sure.
I. Instruments you play: Does guitar hero count?
J. Job Title: Medical Assistant/Patient Navigator. Fancy huh?
K. Kids: None... yet.
L. Live: Utah.
M. Mother's Name: Janie.
N. Nicknames: Squid, Squidney, Cydster, Squirt, Cyd, Squishy.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Birth
P. Pet peeves: Semis in the fast lane, peeps who chew with their mouths open, hair anywhere but your head, squeaky mechanical pencils, the sniffly nose in the testing center, wet newspaper (cue gag reflex), chair kickers.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You'll always be fat to me, Chris!"
R. Right or left-handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Older brother.
T. Time you wake up: 8:30 ish for school, 7:30 for work, soon to be 6:30 for mission.
U. Underwear: Wizarding robes. Aka 'G's'.
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels sprouts
X. X-rays: Mouth and chest. 
Y. Yummy food: Pizza from Settebello. It is my weakness. 
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes. Hands down.

So now you know a little more about me. Maybe a little too much.

In other news, I'm headed off to MEXICO tomorrow! Bah! Can't wait!

Silver Dagger by Fleet Foxes on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment