December 16, 2011

Repin: Snowy Things.

So... where's the snow?

In other news... I am officially done with this hellish (pardon my language, but it's true) week they call 'finals'. Finals stink. You have to stretch your brain back to the beginning of the semester and try and remember every detail just in case you get tested on it. But usually, you get tested on the stuff you don't remember. Sigh.

You know what this means right? All I have to worry about is my mission for this next month and a half. I think I'm going to make myself a mission 'bucket list' (things I want to do before I leave). As of now, my holiday plans consist of moving home, reading Harry Potter, and watching roughly 20 movies. I. Can't. Wait.


Snowfall by Ingrid Michaelson on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment