December 18, 2011

I'm Excited


 Why? Because this guy is coming home tomorrow. Tyler (affectionately known as Ty Ty) has been serving a mission for the past two years in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine (try and say that) and I have missed his sweet face like crazy!

Ty Ty and I have been friends since high school. We spent many nights at school dances, watching movies, and being crazy high school kids along with the rest of the crew. Ty is so hilarious and such a great friend. I'm so glad I get to see him before I leave on my mission! Unfortunately he is the only one I will get to see out of our group of friends on missions. But, I can't wait to spend time with this kid!

Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time! by Sufjan Stevens on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. SO EXCITING!!!

    Ask him if he knew an Elder Marsaw in the mish :)

    ReplyDelete