September 19, 2011

Monday Moments


Awkward:


  • Waking up 20 minutes before your alarm, realizing you have to pee. Then deciding if it's worth it to get up and go, and try to sleep for 18 more minutes, or try to sleep through the discomfort. Worst feeling ever.
  • The crazy amount of pot that was being smoked at the Fleet Foxes concert. One of the members of The Walkmen actually said, "Hey, are you guys smokin' pot?" The response was "Wooooo!!! Yeeeaaahh!" Everyone was really friendly, though.
  • It says in my mission packet to pack 4-5 outfits. What? And wear them 75 times each? Psssh, heck no!
  • The dumb anatomy jokes I come up with. The latest is 'I'm gonna kick your acetabulum'. Whoa, I'm a nerd.

Awesome:

  • How freaking amazing Fleet Foxes was! Oh my word, I swear they are better live. I was near tears the whole time, thinking it was a spiritual experience. Later, I realized it was probably the pot I was smelling. But pot or no pot, they were awesome.
  • A random boy walked past me and said, "Hey, nice toms". Thank you, random boy. I like my toms too.
  • I've spotted a little bit of yellow in the trees! Fall is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment