September 18, 2011

Confession Session


  • I've been saying 'goob' a lot lately. As in, "Stop being such a goob".
  • Along the lines of insults... I think calling someone a 'wet sandwich' is pretty hilarious. Like, "Why are you being such a wet sandwich?" If you can name the movie it's from, we can continue to be friends.
  • One of my favorite things is laughing so hard that no sound comes out. Then you just hear huge gasps for air. 
  • I really love when boys have crinkly-eyed smiles. It's actually one of my favorite things and makes my knees a little weak. 
  • One movie I will never tire of watching is Just Friends. Hilarious. 
  • I'm a huge fan of scary things, like horror movies, haunted houses, and roller coasters. When it comes down to it... I enjoy getting the pants scared off me. 
  • I heard they eat cats and armadillos in Argentina... and that makes me a little nervous. If anyone asks, I'm allergic to both.

No comments:

Post a Comment