April 10, 2011

taylor: to happiness

meet taylor.










not a big deal or anything, but in that first pic, taylor and i are pretty much wearing exactly the same thing.

oh my goodness, i really love this girl. my freshman year, i took the risk and signed a contract to an apartment with 3 girls i didn't know. i'm sure glad i did, because this girlie ended up being one of my [fabulous] roommates. it took a little bit for me to quit being shy and start making friends with the girls i lived with, but now, the four of us are besties. and i am so glad.  i really couldn't ask for a better friend than taylor. really.

i asked taylor to give me her happy list, and just fyi, #10 includes me.

taylor: to happiness

Things that make me happy:
1. The feeling of your teeth being squeaky clean after the dentist
2. The swings at the beach, and all things relating to the beach
3. The Carpenters Christmas CD
4. Playing tennis on warm, sunny days
5. Disneyland and eating monte cristos. It’s amazing how something that sounds so wrong could taste so right.
6. Getting into sweats after being in fancy clothes all day
7. Caribbean Passion smoothies from Jamba Juice
8. John Daker
9. J. Crew. And since I am a poor college student, the J. Crew catalogue
10. Road trips with my best friends!



wanna hear more from taylor? check out her blog.

1 comment: