April 25, 2011

monday moments

or frozen yogurt

sorry for the late post, friends! i have been enjoying a relaxing weekend at home with my family, and i started reading the alchemist. too bad i have to go back to school on wednesday, dang it.

awkward:

  • having approximately 85 tabs open and only one of them is playing music
  • telling someone that their zipper is undone. hmm...why were you looking there in the first place?
  • awkwardly laughing when you didn't actually hear what someone said, but you already said 'what?' too many times 
  • kids on leashes. come on. that's just wrong.

awesome:

  • not having a single piece of homework or studying for 5 whole days!
  • ah, pistachio frozen yogurt from yogurt land. heaven 
  • spending a lovely easter sunday with my cousins and their cute kids
  • countdown study abroad: 57 days.




2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhh.....It has been so wonderful having you home! I'm going to miss having you around here!!! sob...sob...sob...
    Love ya!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. um i am reading Alchemist too! I love it. Its taking me forever to read it cause I take notes like a nutcase. plus, life is busy.
    I agree with the leases. cruel. however, Despicable Me is like one of my FAV movies and i love how the opening scene the chunk runs off the bus on a leash.

    ReplyDelete