i really want this to happen to me
forgive the short-ness of this post. i've been cooped up studying for finals, which put a slight damper on me witnessing some awkwards and aweseomes.
- spending 6 hours studying for physiology in the library during the most beautiful day we've had so far in provo. boo
- during that said study session, when i would take a visual break and look around, i kept making the most awkward eye contact with a boy directly in front of me, two tables away. it probably happened 23 times, no joke
- calling someone and realizing you have to sneeze, so you pray it won't come, or that you'll be finished before they answer.
- two down, two to go
- my hardest final, physiology, is now over (cue hallelujah chorus)
- countdown to europe: 64 days. woo!
- i really want to cuddle a nice lion. just have it give me a big ol' lion hug (like above). doesn't it look so snuggly??
to those of you taking finals: good luck. to those of you still in school for another month: ha-ha!
zebra- beach house