April 7, 2011

confession session: april

1. i absolutely cannot brush my teeth without an electric toothbrush. ever since i discovered that your teeth can feel i-just-went-to-the-dentist-clean every day, i can never go back.
2. i always have to sleep with a small pillow in my arms. childish? maybe. comfy? yes.
3. i'm just a little ocd about skittles. they have to be eaten by color: yellow, orange, purple, then alternating green and red.
4. one thing that will never cease to scare me every time: opening a can of biscuits/cinnamon rolls/anything pillsbury. no matter how much i mentally prepare myself, i jump each time.
5. i have never had a big mac.
6. the act of filing my nails gives my the heebie jeebies.
7. i have the uncanny ability of remembering birthdays. once you tell me, it's there, forever.
8. when i tell stories, or if i get really excited, expect some sound effects. i am definitely a sound effects kind of girl.
9. i'm more likely to fall up the stairs rather than down. 
10. i'm probably the best orange/clementine peeler you will ever meet. i'm not sure what it is, but somehow i can always just stick my fingers in the right place, then bam! perfectly peeled citrusy goodness.



i would seriously give my left arm to see fleet foxes in concert. they are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment