April 17, 2011

tahnee: to happiness

this, my friends, is tahnee.










tahnee just got back from working in an orphanage in equador. she's just a humanitarian goddess! tahnee and i met randomly through a friend, and later on, we became closer. and despite her living in idaho for school, and me living down here, we still remain close. we have so much in common and we are always laughing. she's always willing to listen and help. i just love her :)

here's tahnee's happy list:


tahnee: to happiness

1. mother natures water
2. bubble baths with Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream
3. the smell of wet pavement (rain or waterfight it is a joyous scent)
4. lights outside and night-stars and city
5. people watching
6. finding notes and money
7. seeing and playing with kids and elderly (always have been this way but having my own kids and then having to say goodbye makes me cry a little everyday. my heart has holes.)
8. nicknames (they make you feel special and loved)
9. steak (I used to bring steak to school in ziplocks and snack on it. I eat steak all three meals. I love it.)
10. I have to say this.. delicious men. cologne and deodorant is just so ahhh. (Living without men around for 4 months makes it almost creepy when you finally smell man again. I appreciate it much more now)




No comments:

Post a Comment