November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

The farm where my grandpa lives

Well friends, I'm back from a little family vacation in the teeny town of Lubbock, Texas.  My break consisted of

- blue bell ice cream
- seeing family before the big leave to Argentina
- bahama bucks
- sleeping in
- criminal minds
- Harry Potter books 3 and 4
- salted caramel hot cocoa
- amazing mexican food

One thing is for sure. I am NOT ready to get back into the routine of homework, tests, studying, and all that. BUT, there are only 3 weeks left of this semester and then I am home free.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of warmth, food, family, and friends.

P.S It is now appropriate to listen to Christmas music. But let's be honest, I've been listening to it for a few weeks now.  :)

The Christmas Waltz by She & Him on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! ahhh i love you. Thanksgiving sounds like it was great :) 3 weeks. 3 weeks. 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete