November 21, 2011

Break Mode

Last week was terrible. I had two huge exams in my hardest classes, and as soon as Thursday hit, and I had finished my last exam, I was already in Thanksgiving break mode. Taylor, Kristen, Paige and I went to see Breaking Dawn (Jacob's hotness was the only part I liked, the rest was terrible) Thursday night, Friday I went to the basketball game, and Saturday we went to the football game (and froze our buns off).

Besides the two games, the weekend was spent sleeping in, watching movies, reading Harry Potter and watching Grey's Anatomy. As you can tell, I'm ready for break. Luckily, I only have one class, and a full day of work tomorrow before I am home free! My family and I will be heading to Lubbock, TX to spend Thanksgiving with my mom's family. Exciting!

It's so crazy how quickly this semester has gone. I only have 9 full days of classes, finals and then I am done until Fall 2013! And 72 days until I become Hermana Squire. Time has flown.


Joy to the World by Sufjan Stevens on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment