November 7, 2011

Monday Moments


It's been a while.

Awkward:

  • I was speed walking to class, shoving a granola bar trying not to be late, when all of the sudden a piece goes down the wrong pipe. Picture me still walking fast but wheezing and gasping with watery eyes. Don't worry, after chugging my half of my water bottle, I was fine.
  • Going to Smith's at 11pm on a Saturday with Taylor, only to find half of provo already there. Did I mention we were in sweats and looking mighty fine? 
  • The loser who stole my nice camelback water bottle (with chill jacket) from the spinning room at the gym. You know who you are, thief. 

Awesome:

  • 502 repins... what? 
  • Getting a 99 out of 100 on my Anatomy lab test. Do you know how big this is? HUGE. It means I knew 99% of the lower body muscles, tendons, and ligaments. I love feeling smart. 
  • The cool crisp days, knee high boots, wool socks, and warm soups and drinks.
  • On Saturday, my ward went to the Manti Temple. It was so incredibly beautiful and such a great way to spend the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment