June 25, 2012

Transfers.................And...........................................???????????


¿Qué tal?

How's it going, you crazy party animals?? Well, transfers came in on Saturday... and..............................














-I'm staying in Pringles. WITH Hermana Israelsen. Three transfers together! Obviously there's more work for the two of us to do in Pringles. The sad thing is that Hermana Linco left us :( She's off to Mar Del Plata, the last area of Hna Israelsen! She'll be working in a REAL LIVE WARD! It was SO sad to see her go. She is my Chilean sister and I grew to love her SO dearly. I guess I'll just have to travel to Chile one day. So, we're now in a trio while we wait for the hija (companion) of Hermana Leguizamon to get here. We have to sleep in the same room and all, so it´s like a little party. Except not really because I pass out EVERY NIGHT right as my head hits the pillow. I swear, if you gave me a pillow, I could fall asleep on the sidewalk. SO TIRED BUT SO HAPPY.

- We went to district meeting in Bahía on Tuesday and GUESS WHO I SAW! Elder Kelly!! It was as good as seeing family! I did this excited little dance when I saw him because I couldn´t hug him. I miss my MTC district so much! He´s got 2 herneated discs and is in a lot of pain. So pray for him. 

- We sacked 2 HUGE bottles of booze this week at the Familia Varela's house. Two sister missionaries... walking down central with giant bottles of beer. I hope you're all laughing at this mental picture. Anyway, we are trying to reactivate this family, especially the dad, so he can baptize Rocío, his daughter. I LOVE HER! She always squeezes us so tight! The dad is dragging his feet, and it's a little frustrating, but they really have SO MUCH POTENTIAL!

- SEMINARY IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO PRINGLES! We had 14 youth come on Saturday, including Belen and Jorge. OUR YOUTH ARE DE DIEZ! I love them so much. Sometimes I want to whop them during our lessons because they're all talking, BUT they are really helping their families! They sang ¨Hope of Israel¨ to Hna Linco on Sunday and I just cried and cried! I love these kids so much, and I see them as future missionaries and raising their families in the gospel. I'll have to send a pic soon!
.
- I am just amazed at how much trust the Lord has in His missionaries. Here we are, 19-20-something year old KIDS, preaching the gospel, teaching lessons, handling the salvation of His children, and baptizing people! What confidence! I feel very privileged to be apart of this work here in the Bahía Blanca mission, where every day I get to remind my brothers and sisters in Pringles of the true plan of happiness!

-Shoutouts! TAY KRIS AND PAIGE, My mom sent me your creeper picture and I almost died laughing. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! KRIS YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEK!!! I can't believe it! AHHHH! MARGIE in TEXAS! I hear you've been reading my emails... lots of love to your family! HADDY MAE! You are a married woman! The Elders brought me your invitation THE DAY OF YOUR WEDDING! Talk about tender mercy. Definitely cried! I LOVE YOU. Tyler and Ashely! Thanks for the email!! I have a letter on the way to you. ANNA DUNN!! I love you and thanks for emailing me. I CANT WAIT TO SEE PICS OF BABY GIRL DUNN! BESITOS to you and Dave! Serna Family in Virginia! THANK YOU for the letters and pictures! I loved them, and I LOVE YOU! Tio Hector y Tia Alice! Thank you for your email! I love ya! Fernuik family! Thank you for writing and the update! Love you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO my awesome cousin Trevor... can't wait to see you next year bud. AND TO MY AWESOME PARENTS! EVERYONE: you better give them lot's of birthday love from me on the 28th and 30th!!  ANNND MICHAEL JANE MELENDEZ! Happy Birthday cutie pie! LOVE YOU!

Wow, so much love! Thank you all for praying for me and sharing this adventure with me. It's not easy, but it is the happiest I have ever been in my life. I feel myself getting closer and closer to becoming the kind of woman, future mother, friend, daughter, neighbor and disciple of Christ that I want to be. Granted, I have a long way to go, but this mission is the best thing to help me change and grow. I love it so much and if it wasn't for all the AMAZING people in my life, I'd never come home. I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hermana Squire

Padres:

I got the brown sugar! We made cookies for a NDH *(Family Home Evening)* and EVERYONE LOVED THEM. Got the kids CTR rings. Wearing one now. :-) THANKS FOR THE PICS! LOVED THEM! HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!! I hope you are happy happy happy. Because I am happy happy happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment