January 8, 2012

Bienvenidos a Cancun!

Yeah, the water really is that blue
Well, we made it! We are finally in Cancun, and I am loving it. The sun, the sand, the beach. Everything. Our day was spent by the beach, reading and listening to the waves. So relaxing. We got ready for the evening and went to town to eat at our favorite restaurant, Cambalache, an ARGENTINEAN steak house. Wassup? It was so delicious!

Potato Souffles. Heaven in your mouth. 
We finished with dinner, and found a man outside with this little guy on a leash:
 Naturally, we had to take pictures with him. By the way, his name is Toto.

Playing with my necklace

I am still laughing about this last picture. Toto has a hand under my chin and a hand on my boob. Not a big deal, but I got felt up by a monkey.



Powerful Stuff by Sean Hayes on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. BIG DEAL. BIG BIG DEAL. I love when I get to see your face in pictures... I am crackin up at this last one.

    ReplyDelete