October 3, 2011

Twenty-One

On Saturday, I woke up to a lovely breakfast and the first session of conference. It was a great way to start my birthday. After the first session, I opened presents. I got some cute, missionary perfect skirts and this baby:


A Michael Kors watch. Oh. My. Word. I have been coveting over one of these babies for about 7 months.

My mom didn't tell me the activities she had planned for the day, so I had no idea what was next. After presents, she took me to American Fork. We got out of the car and walked towards the spa. I thought 'a mani/pedi with my mom!' But then, my friend Summer popped out. My mom had set up mani/pedis for me and four of my friends!

We left after that, planning on seeing each other again at 9pm for a sleepover. Later that night, my parents and I left to go to dinner. I thought it was just going to be the three of us, but I got a lovely surprise. All my close girl friends were already there!


Best card I've ever seen.

I also got a little present from my brother...

See the double one in the right corner??

I don't think he forgot this special day. He knows how much I love rainbows!

After dinner, we went back to my house and had a for a sleepover that included "Ten Things I Hate About You". I love that movie!! We woke up on Sunday to a great breakfast of waffles with all the fixings and some more general conference. I seriously have the greatest friends and parents.

Birthday weekend was one for the books.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh sweetie bug. I cried reading this post. The rainbow was the most perfect gift of the day. Tender mercies. Brandon would never forget your birthday. Ever. Love you, oh so much. Welcome to the horizontal adult driver's license!!!

    ReplyDelete