October 24, 2011

Backyard Boo

On Friday, one of our friends threw a backyard Halloween party. There was the classic donut on a string, pumpkin carving, and we even watched a scary movie (or rather, not so scary, complete waste of 2 hours, lame movie known as "The Box"). Before the party, I made pumpkin cupcakes, with a tasty cream cheese-pumpkin-nutmeg-cinnamon frosting. That is one recipe for the books, I tell ya.

Taylor, Kristen, Paige, Jessica, Sarah and I all went in on a group costume. We decided to be the characters from the board game Clue, and each of us brought our own weapons too! I think we looked pretty dang good.

Professor Plum, Mrs. White, Miss Scarlet, Colonel Mustard, Mrs. Peacock, Mr. Green

I think Paige and I make attractive men.

Mr. Green with the wrench, Mrs. Peacock with the lead pipe, Mrs. White with the candlestick, Miss Scarlet with the revolver, Colonel Mustard with the knife, Professor Plum with the rope.

It was such a fun night! I love Halloween!

 

P.S. Update on this famous pin... 363 repins! What!?

No comments:

Post a Comment