October 12, 2011

Can't Get Enough

Due to previous blog posts centered around fall, I'm pretty sure you all are aware of how much I love fall. I. Love. It. Love.

Last night, Kelsey and I roasted pumpkin seeds and they turned out delicious.



We carved pumpkins on Friday (Jack Skeleton, can you tell?) and saved the seeds. And man,  I'm glad that we did. Who knew garlic salt and some butter could turn out so great?

Today, I had a two hour break. Instead of going home and watching an episode of Grey's or studying, I went on a drive up the canyon. It was just me, my DSLR, and Fleet Foxes. I cannot even begin to describe how relaxing it was. I stopped at a beautiful spot and took some pictures. I even scaled this big hill to get to one particularly colorful tree.




I can't think of a better way to spend a Wednesday afternoon.


1 comment: