March 30, 2011

want list




there are just way too many things that i want right now. this is not good. especially since i'm supposed to be saving money for my study abroad. eek.  i am getting a tax return here in the near future... so we'll see :)

top- left to right
1. super cute canvas mary-jane flats from UO. ah, don't they look comfy?
2. PUBLIC bike. these bikes are amazing. i need one.
3. a new ipod. i have the very first video ipod. let's just say it's about to give up the ghost.
4. a nice watch. like this michael kohrs watch from nordstrom. drool.
bottom- left to right
5. a europe friendly camera bag. one i can stash my DSLR, snacks, and other various purse things.
6. these adorable burlap toms.
7. photoshop. and maybe some photoshop help books.

i hate having the mentality of i want, i want, i want. i sense trouble in my financial future. watch out, bank account.




2 comments:

  1. if you buy toms or the watch. do me a favor!
    BUY THEM FROM ME! I would love to sell them to you!!!!
    I love you!
    respond to my fb reply!!!!!

    ReplyDelete