March 7, 2011

monday moments


it's monday moments guys! woo!

awkward:

  • this picture. guys. look at my face. it says: i'm trying to look like i'm having fun, but i think i might have peed my pants in terror... too good not to share. (can you tell we are doing YMCA?)
  • the fact that i was sleeping with my eyes open on a short car ride while in california. eyes open.
  • when young students in love cuddle in class. seriously people, i'm trying to learn the teachings of paul, and you nuzzling in front of me makes it hard to concentrate. stop.
  • when security guards at the airport tell me to have a nice flight and i answer, 'you too!', then walk away thinking, wait...
  • this weather. seriously. 

awesome:

  • the fact that i turned my AC on last week. yeah, last week. hello again, seat warmers.
  • getting my hair washed by someone else. i just love when they massage my scalp, making me fall asleep in the chair. also, doesn't it seem cleaner when someone else washes it? i think so. 
  • the win that byu had over wyoming. and that the knights won state. and the jazz won. woo basketball!
  • flash mob. so what if i've watched these videos 100 times. it was epic.
  • my friends. best people in this world. period.
  • VEGAS this weekend for the MWC! go cougs!



i hope it's a good week for everyone!


and lucky you, you get a playlist of four songs! woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment