- Figuring out how the washer, dryer and dishwasher work again. What button is it again?
- The most common question I've been asked? "What are your plans now?" I'm going back to school people...
- Another common question: "So how was your mission?" Me: "Ummm.... good?" Honestly, how am I supposed to answer that? Missions are like mini lives. It's like asking, "So, how have the last 10 years been?" Good?
- It was so weird coming back and seeing how technologically advanced everyone is... how EVERYONE has an iphone and all this instagramming and snapchatting stuff.
- Speaking of technological advances, THIS ONE got an iphone. Yeah, that sure was a blast trying to figure out the first few days. What do I do with this space phone?
- How my eye twitched for 2 weeks from straight up fatigue. No I am not winking at you. Go away.
- Getting tired around 7, and waking up without fail at 3:15am for about 6 days.
- The strange sensation that my mission was just a dream and that I never left.
- My awesome bed!!! So soft!
- CARPET!!! Seriously, this was me about 5 seconds after I walked into my house.
- Listening to music again... the absolute best.
- Being ALONE. Driving alone. Sleeping alone. Reading alone. Walking alone. I LIKE BEING ALONE. Ok, I'm sounding a little crazy right now...
- annnddd.... seeing all my family and friends. Only a little awesome, right? :)
We've got lots of catching up to do... so keep your shorts on and be patient with me while I try and update this thing. It may take a while because... I'm off to Mexico tomorrow! Yahoo! Later peeps!