August 18, 2013

ASADO

Asado means BBQ in Argentina, y'all. So the day after I got home, my parents threw a little party and I was so so happy when a bunch of my mission buddies showed up!

Cousin Greg served his mission in Brazil and learned how to do Brazilian BBQ... man this stuff is amazing. Head and shoulders above Rodizios. It was so good to see so many people from the mission and to connect with old friends.

All kids from the Bahia Blanca Mission. We rock.

Well that's a wrap, folks. As you've probably noticed, we're back on the old blog look. *Sniffle.  I'm so happy you all were able to follow me on this little adventure, and I hope that you'll stay tuned for this next exciting stage in my life.


We're back to posting some good music... here's 'Boys with Girlfriends'

No comments:

Post a Comment