July 9, 2013

WASSSUP??!!!!!


Hey goobies,
-Hope you all had a happy Fourth of July... ´Merica!

-So, another week has come and gone.The time is slipping through my fingers and I don't exactly know how I feel about it. But let's not get trunky just yet, ok?

- So I forgot to say that last week when we went to Bahia, we had a few hours free to work. So what did I do? I mosied on over to Villa Mitre 2. SO GLAD I DID!!! I got to see Erika... she's doing SO WELL. And then I surprised another hermana in her Kiosco. She started crying when she saw me...so sweet! Then I saw another Hermano in the street walking back to the office... it was SO great to hear that everyone is doing good! Then, an Elder serving in Puerto was there doing his tramites (paperwork) and so I got the DL on what's going on over there. Juan Enrique, my cute little grandpa, got the priesthood and blessed the sacrament! Amazing right? He's going around doing his home teaching and going to church faithfully. SO GREAT! Everyone is doing well in Puerto.

Tatiana & Erika


Juan Enrique
- On Wednesday, we had a zone meeting. They asked us leaving missionaries to share our testimonies and I was like, WHAT! Already? I feel like they're giving me the boot! It also doesn't help that the members are already counting down the days and saying how much they'll miss me... and I'm all "I'M STILL HERE, PEOPLE!" Sheesh I swear, everyone is trunkier than I am. 

- I'm feeling better from the stomach issue this week... only thing is that now I have a cold. GREAT. Coughing all night and little sleep. SO MUCH FUN. I feel like my body is shutting down on me, and I'm just like COME ON! YOU CAN MAKE IT! I have to give it pep talks daily. Mind over matter. Right??

- We have been blessed to be finding a lot of people this week with a lot of potential. The biggest challenge right now (and of my WHOLE MISSION) is getting them to church. But we are working hard and I know the Lord will not forget our labors. As long as we are obedient and diligent, He will bless us with success.

- Well, I'm sorta at a loss for words right now. My whole mission seems to be flashing before my eyes and I'm sorta just staring at the screen, thinking. I thought back to when I got my call, and how excited I was, my first days in the MTC, my first transfer in Argentina... I have such a strong testimony that the Lord KNOWS who needs to be our Mission President, WHO needs to be our companions, WHERE we need to serve, WHO we need to teach... every mission is so individualized and specialized to the missionary... and I have to say.. the Mission of Bahía Blanca has become holy ground for me. I love it here. Love it. I wouldn't be anything without all of the people that I have met and all the experiences I have had. I came here thinking that I would help people change their lives, but in reality, they helped me change mine. 

-Shoutouts! Josh Serna! Happy 12th Birthday! Hope you have a happy day!! 
To Ashley Standifird, Brittni, and Amberly... thank you for the email love! I love you all very dearly!! 
Paige- an update on your life before I go home would be nice!! 

Listen everyone, I love you soooo much! Know that I am Happy! Have a great week!
Hna SKWYAH


No comments:

Post a Comment