February 14, 2011

monday moments
































you're starting to love mondays now, aren't you?! i knew it.


awkward:

  • when i use hand motions while i'm on the phone. yes, i know they can't see me. but i still do it anyway. 
  • the crazy dreams i had last week! 1. kobe bryant and i were bff's. i woke up kinda liking the guy. til i realized that i'm not too fond of him. bad. 2. i was a contestant on the price is right! i do not watch the show, and i'm not even sure how to play. but i did guess that a jacket from nordstrom was 42 dollars. 
  • when people in my ward ask if i'm new. them: hey i haven't seen you here before! me: uh really? them: how long have you been in the ward? me: since august. them: ohhh. then i want to add "really?"
  • burning my tongue on all things hot. every time. i'm way too impatient to wait for my soup/cocoa/tea to cool down. working on it. 

awesome:

  • california in t-minus 3 days! WARM WEATHER!
  • down comforters- i just love those things, the sound they make, how fluffy they are...everything.
  • shaving my legs after it had been... a while. yeah, a while. 
  • the fact that i just got these little beauties:

happy valentine's day, everyone!

california.... here we come!


3 comments:

  1. So, what time will you be picking me up for California? I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thursday night! girls trip, woo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny.....loved the ward comments.....are you new?
    wow....This is February, right?
    Love ya!
    I say take Anna too!!!

    ReplyDelete