January 18, 2011

Whitney

hello all! i have another post on happiness. and this week i am featuring miss whitney wilde: 



would you look at this gal?! isn't she the prettiest? and let me tell you, this girl knows how to have a good time. she is just a blast to be around and is always up for some fun. i asked whitney to tell me 10 things that make her oh-so happy.


Whitney: To Happiness...
1. my family... ESPECIALLY my nieces and nephews. They are freakin cute and make me sooooo happy!
2. Going to lake powell every summer with my family and friends. Camping out and sleeping in the boat under the stars, laughing our butts off and getting sun burned and just being together.
3. The great people in my life! MY WONDERFUL family and friends... the interesting people I get to meet randomly and become friends with... just all the people in my life... they are what make life great
4. Writing letters to taylor and receiving letters from him! I love him and i love getting to have a little piece of him through his words.
5. The Gospel. So grateful for the eternal perspective we have been blessed with!
6. Christmas and the spoken word. I have gone evert single year with my fam for 20 years and im so grateful i have been able to do that!
7. My swimming pool in my backyard at home and all of the family and friend pool parties we have had there!
8. MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS [she must be an AWESOME aunt!]
9. SKYPE
10. Pictures 



thanks whit! (follow whitney's cutsie blog here)






iron & wine- each coming night

Muzicons.com

1 comment:

  1. Cyd,
    WHY ARE YOU SO great?! Thanks for featuring me on your blog. I would love to see you again soon..... JUSSSSS SAYING. How is this semester going for you?love you girl

    ReplyDelete