December 1, 2010

happy happy

thanksgiving is already over...what? i have two weeks left of school? my lab final is over? (no more dreaming of terms...extensor carpi radialis longus! corpora quadrigemina!) wow...that is definitely making me happy right now.

you know what else is making me happy? a new discovery...thanks to my mom's nail lady...kelsey and i have called it 'christmas in a cup'. it really is. it's diet coke + cranberry + fresh lime from sonic. oh. my. goodness. it is so good! i think i am addicted.

thanksgiving break was oh-so great. the parents and i went to monterey, california to visit my aunt and uncle and little cousin. we had a super yummy thanksgiving dinner...which is where i found my new favorite treat/appetizer: mozzarella cheese wrapped with prosciutto, topped with fresh basil and balsamic vinegar. wowza. so good!


we went to fisherman's wharf, carmel, and san francisco. just take a lookie! 





loved that trip. so many laughs!

speaking of laughs...check this out....



you're peeing your pants laughing, right?

and the song for this post... jens lekman. oh how i love his voice and the sweet combination of harp, piano, violin and guitar. it's a hug for your ears.


Muzicons.com

1 comment:

  1. Great blog sista! I am impressed. I smiled the whole way through.You have got a way with words, Cyd.

    ReplyDelete