April 5, 2012

I'm GOING TO ARGENTINA!!


HOLA todos!!
Well, after we sent Hermana Hinze, and Elders Kelly, Hall, and Allred off to the airport, I was feeling pretty down with not getting my visa. Then, right after lunch, what do you know... I GOT MY VISA! Yes! I am leaving for Argentina tomorrow morning! I AM SO DANG EXCITED!! I can't wait to start this work I was called to do in Bahia Blanca. Thank you all for your continued love and support these past few weeks. I look forward to more dearelders in Argentina! (It's possible! I just don't know how to do it! :)) I love you all so much and I can't wait to tell you about my first week in Argentina. I am so blessed to have gotten my visa only a day late. Please continue to pray for the rest of my district and other Argentine missionaries still waiting. I am so incredibly happy and ready to serve. I'm only a little nervous, as expected. But I can't wait to serve with my whole heart. Until Pday------from ARGENTINA!
Con Amor,
Hermana Cydnee Squire


No comments:

Post a Comment