November 11, 2010

To Happiness

sometimes i think it’s more acceptable to complain about the small, insignificant things that bother you than it is to take note of special little moments throughout the day.   i know i do this. i find things to just be grouchy about all the time. why not celebrate the little things that make you happy? so i've compiled a little list of ten things that make me happy. here's to happiness:



ten things that make cydnee oh-so happy
1. the smell of rain on pavement
2. a great savasana to end a yoga session
3. when my dad makes freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning
4. finding a new musical artist to love
5. when my mom hugs me and calls me her "baby girl"
6. a good heart to heart conversation
8. weddings, wedding blogs, anything wedding
9. climbing into just-washed sheets
10. when leaves fall from the trees like snow, hitting my face and getting caught in my hood

so i want to know, what makes you happy? who knows, maybe you'll have a little feature in my blog :)

speaking of happiness... this song by beirut will never cease to make me smile- postcards from italy


p.s. only 7 more days until harry potter comes out! woo! 

2 comments:

  1. dear cydsqui,
    this blog is so creative and deep i don't even know what to say...except...im jealous i want to be you and i love to be happy too. i am now going to copy your genius idea onto my blog.
    xoxoxo
    kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKED THIS BLOG TOO!!!!
    I sometimes magnify the small negative things in my life too. I am glad you posted that on your blog. here are the things that make me happy!

    1. my family... ESPECIALLY my nieces and nephews. They are freakin cute and make me sooooo happy!
    2. Going to lake powell every summer with my family and friends. Camping out and sleeping in the boat under the stars, laughing our butts off and getting sun burned and just being together.
    3. The great people in my life! mY WONDERFUL family and friends... the interesting people I get to meet randomly and become friends with... just all the people in my life... they are what make life great
    4. Writing letters to taylor and receiving letters from him!!! I love him and i love getting to have a little piece of him through his words.
    5. THE Gospel. So grateful for the eternal perspective we have been blessed with!!!!!!!

    i just bloggged on your blog basically.
    i love you too Cydneeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete