Ok... just watched the bachelorette... wow. Just, wow. More on that after some awkwards and awesomes.
- Guys wearing necklaces. big no-no. in fact, the only "jewelry"I think guys should wear are watches, wedding bands, and maybe a handmade bracelet thing with some significance (but, you know, still 'manly').
- I had a scary moment today. I forgot which shirt I put on this morning. Here's how my thinking process went: Ok, don't look down. You can figure this out. Think. Stripes? No. V-neck? Nope. Think! What am i wearing? DO NOT LOOOK DOWN. But I had to. I just couldn't remember. Oh, peach, that's right. Duh.
- How incredibly sore my butt bones were after a cycling class. I am considering buying those diaper shorts now.
- 2 weeks tomorrow guys.
- Seeing Iron and Wine from this far away (that means not very far).
- This is the last full week of school. Can I get a woo-hoo?!
Ok, so I'm kinda lacking on some awesomes, but you just wait until I get to Europe.
Now... my Bachelorette commentary (Kelsey and I comment throughout the whole episode. If you like to watch in peace, I would suggest that you watch it with someone else). SPOILER ALERT! (Thought I'd get that out there)
- Bentley. You are the devil. Seriously. Good riddance.
- Dot dot dot?? COME ON, YOU PLAYER!
- Mask man...you should have left it on, buddy.
- What do you expect from a roast? Compliments? Cheery-ness? You signed up for this, Ashley.
- I really think that William meant his apology. I just felt so bad for him after.
- There are one too many Josh Groban look-alikes on this show.
- "I hope my hair looks good". Boo.
- The rose ceremony dress was about as long as my arm, and bad choice on the extra huge sparkly necklace.
- JP, you are the cutest.
- Stalked Bentley's ex wife's blog. Yeah, all the sudden she starts posting the week the show airs. Hmm, I guess they're both trying to promote their businesses.
- Poor square faced guy. You are sooo nice.
- Why does Ashley like being picked up so much?
- Does she really think she is good at dancing?
- Mickey, you have zero personality. And a terrible name.
- "24 out of 25 guys are here for the right reason". Gag, I hate you.
- Burning the mask at the end. Well played, producers.
- Chris, do you ever get tired of saying, "_________. Gentlemen (ladies). This is the final rose. When you're ready"? Because I get tired of hearing it.
Well, there's my two cents. Now for day 8 of the song challenge: A song you know all the words to. I have chosen You and I by Ingrid Michaelson. So fun to sing.